4.15.2009

Lame Ramblings

Yes, this is going to be lame. I am tired and feeling rather boring. I just felt bad about neglecting the blog (like I need something else to tend). Grumble, grumble. And I thought it might get me back in the groove if I just mutter aimlessly here and hope to have something real to say next time. So do any of you kids know why ALL of the keys are sticking on the keyboard. It couldn't have anything to do with all the racket down here one of the nights that Joe visited, could it????

Good news! Just when I feared that we would run out of weddings (there have been about 5 or 6 in the past year that Joe and Rachel came back to attend--one more scheduled in September), I find out that Tony Vaccaro is getting married in November!!! If we can just keep this up, we'll be seeing Joe and Rachel more than if they lived here. :)) Me happy.

Someone tell me how to sign this, please.

Mama

3 comments:

JoeyJoJoJo said...

WOW!!! Holy moly, I don't know what's more exciting, mom posting on the blog or Tony getting married!!! So cool....

Rachel said...

I don't either... Except that Joe better hurry up and design the most amazing thing ever so we can buy a plane to fly direct Seattle to Omaha... :)

joanne said...

Okay, since I don't know Tony Vaccaro (yet), then I am going with "mom posting on the blog"!! I am thrilled to SEE you Barb. And oddly enough, I started rambling on my forgotten (aka killed by facebook) blog just yesterday, but didn't publish yet...weird colliding universes I guess, or mothers-to-be uniting mind melds. Either way, sign me "happy" connecting to Omaha!